SDG Watch Austria pursues the following objectives:
- Common aim: SDG Watch Austria aims at the implementation of the Agenda 2030 and the SDGs as it is a common concern of civil society organisations in Austria.
- Joint action: SDG Watch Austria promotes an effective and ambitious implementation of the Agenda 2030 and the SDGs in Austria through coordinated advocacy work and joint activities.
- Joint advocacy: SDG Watch Austria serves as the voice of civil society regarding the implementation of the Agenda 2030 in participation processes and in exchange with political representatives in Austria
- Shared knowledge: SDG Watch Austria is a platform for the dissemination of information and knowledge regarding the implementation of the Agenda 2030 and the SDGs.
- Joint communication: SDG Watch Austria coordinates joint actions and communication to create awareness around the Agenda 2030.
- Together with Europe and the world: SDG Watch Austria promotes the exchange and cooperation between member organisations as well as with European and international networks.
Common positions and activities
More information about our activities and positions can be found here.